Thursday, May 28, 2015

Five Guys

Five Guys | 635 Robson St.

I hit up Five Guys on the weekend as my oldest daughter happens to have piano class right down the street. What a gem this place is. It reminds me somewhat of In-N-Out in California which I also highly recommend. The burgers at Five Guys are old school with nothing fancy going on. You order how many patties you want and what toppings.

The photo below is a "small" with one patty only. I did not order cheese as I believe they are using that mechanically pressed stuff that resembles plastic more than cheese.

Anyway, they have great fries too. And you can also eat peanuts here (on the house) and toss the shells on the floor. Great fun if you have kids!




















Five Guys Burgers & Fries on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment