Thursday, March 19, 2015

My Toan

My Toan | 200 Burrard St | Waterfront Centre Food Court

My Toan is a new spot that just popped up in the Waterfront Centre Food Court. This is my "home" food court as I work in the building. If I could use one word to describe this food court it would be atrocious. Lunch today was a pile of clumpy luke warm rice, a deep fried spring roll and some chicken on a skewer. The chicken was so dry it was closer to jerky. Oh, there was some salad too. At least the lettuce was crunchy.

As far as Waterfront Centre goes, you're better off at Nature's Fair, Thai Express or Fatburger. Neither of these is particularly appealing either but they beat My Toan. Do not attempt eating at any of the other places in Waterfront Centre as they are guaranteed to cause revulsion.

My half eaten lunch today:


No comments:

Post a Comment